Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Religion-discussion - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Religion-discussion > Topics

Subject: Jesus the son of God?
Replies: 40 Views: 1836

kaspian 23.07.09 - 11:10pm
Is jesus son of God?
muslim says no,he is just prophet,God dosnt need son.but christians say God sent his son to die for us,moslims say jesus is alive! Which one is corect?what is ur idea? *

kaspian 24.07.09 - 12:25am
Is jesus son of God? *

sakibal2 24.07.09 - 05:50am
Jisus is not a christan.He is muslim his name is ISSA (A:).He will come for muslim. *

kaspian 24.07.09 - 07:34am
Yes muslims call him Issa Masih n its just translation his name.muslim accept all prophet,the problem is this:why christians say jesus is son of God?n why muslims dont accept this? *

ahlam84 24.07.09 - 08:33pm
Jesus (A.S), is not son of God. He is a Prophet of God. He did not die on cross. God rise him up off the cross, it was appeared as if he was crucified, but he was not. *

kaspian 25.07.09 - 08:15am
Dear ahlem u just say what Quran says n what ur leaders say to u,please say what is in urselfs mind,think ur self n say what u have reached wt ur brain,dont repeat the leaders or Qurans words.SO please say acceptable REASONs *

ahlam84 25.07.09 - 10:03pm
how can u say that, when this is my belief. I am a Muslim....This is from my heart of belief....How can a so called, son of God or God in flesh die? Then who gonna run the show?? A real God Doesnt die..Also, in christian bible, many, many verses are contridicting over the other verses..But the Qur'an is perfect in everyway. Flawless. No errors or contridictions. The christian bible has had additions to it...& many verses taken from it. The Qur'an has not. Its in its original form. Untouched. *

yosi 30.07.09 - 08:19am
Im moslim too,if u belive Quran u should do what it says,it says THINK ,kaspian is right.u just repeat what u heared,say the reason for ur opnion,coz christians dont belive Quran n they want reason *

bombaite 30.07.09 - 12:16pm
In all d 4 Gospels riten by Mark, Mathew, Luke and John, nover did Holy Prophet Jesus (PBUH) - he neva heard d name Jesus (PBUH) in his life time. His mother Maryam named him Yeheshua - neva claimed 2 be d Son of God. He is referd 2 as THE SON OF MAN apprx. 87 times in all d 4 Gospels. Check it out. contrarily speaking he was born miraculously by d Will & Power of GOD ALMIGHTY, without any male intervention. He was & still alive. Go 2 d Book of Jonah & u'll c dat Jesus (PBUH) is alive, proved by d Holy Prophet Jonah. *

yosi 30.07.09 - 01:47pm
Moslims say jesus is alive too,but he isnt the son of God,n he couldnt do anything witout Gods permision *

bombaite 30.07.09 - 02:11pm
Wach d following deb8s between: L8 Mr. Ahmed Deedat (Muslim Scholar of d Bible) 4m R.S.A. & Dr. Anis Shorosh (Christian 4m Palestine) on d topic IS JESUS GOD? WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABT MOHAMMED? WHICH IS GOD'S WORD - THE HOLY QURA'N OR BIBLE?Der s many oda deb8s between L8 Mr. Ahmed Deedat & other Christians in UK, USA, etc. Go 2 an ISLAMIC CENTRE in ur Country. *

yosi 30.07.09 - 05:23pm
Ofcours Quran is Gods words *

ahlam84 30.07.09 - 05:53pm
That was my opinion that I gave....
My opinion is what my religion says, U want debation? go 2 my group ALLAHUAKBAR, there u will find over 700 hundred topics, dig deep, u will find plenty of topics on why Islam is the true religion. *

ahlam84 30.07.09 - 05:55pm
& I have debated on prodigits with several christians, after I was finished, they never came back 2 respond...... *

yosi 30.07.09 - 09:29pm
The christians r more than muslims in the world,n many sientist r christian,u say ur opnion is true and these many people dont understand? *

ahlam84 2.08.09 - 07:44pm
People have to be open to something to listen.....Just liek jesus (A.S), he spoke the truth..Did his people believe him? No. Does that mean he wasnt speaking the truth? NO.
Yes I know many scientist are christian, however, also many christian scientist's were also dumbfounded after researching all the subjects of Islam, including the Holy Qur'an..Many of them have said, there is no way a man could have written the Qur'an. Its perfect in evey way, no contridictions..Unlike the bible. The bible has many contradictions..I have many verses of the bible that proves the bible itself 2 be contradicting.

ahlam84 2.08.09 - 07:46pm
I was invited 2 this group...Im wondering if its 2 have me here4 ridicual? *

ahlam84 2.08.09 - 07:52pm
The Holy Quran states in Surah 4:157 that Jesus (A.S) was not crucified.
-(And their jews boasting: We killed Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Apostle of Allah, (but they (jews) kill him not, nor crucified him).
- On the cross he beseeched God 4 help (matthew 27:46) - My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? And in Luke 22:42 Saying: Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. (This is the cup of Death).... *

ahlam84 2.08.09 - 07:59pm
All doctrines of modern christianity r made by men: th Trinity, Divine sonships of Jesus (A.S), Divinity of Jesus Christ(A.S), original sin & Attonement. From Jesus (A.S), own sayings recorded in the new testament, its clear that he never claimed divinity or idenity to God: I do Nothing of myself. (john 8:28); my father is greater than Im(john 14:28); The Lord our God is 1 Lord; (mark 12:29) My God, my God, why hast though forsaken me? (mark15:34) Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit (luke23:46). *

ahlam84 2.08.09 - 08:05pm
From Isaiah 45:18 alone we can conclude that God alone was the Creator & no one else, not even Jesus (A.S) parti ted in the Creation, see futher: Deuteronomy 4:35; Exodus 8:10;11Samuel 7:22; 1kings 8:23; 1Chronicles 17:20; Psalms 86:8, 89:6 & 113:5; Hosea 13:4; Zechariah 14:9....! *

ahlam84 2.08.09 - 08:22pm
Here's some BIBLE contridictions:
-11 Samuel 8:4 - (And David took from him a thousand chariots & seven hundred hor & twenty thousand thousand footmen)...
Here's the contridiction: - ( 1Chronicles 18:4) - And David took from him a thousand chariots & 7 hor & 20 thousand footmen..

11 Samuel 8:9-10
- (When Toi king of Hamath heard that David had smitten all the host of Hadadezer. Then Tot sent JOram his son unto the king David, to salute him & to bless him, because he had fought agaisnt Hadadzer, & had smitten him; for Hadadzer had wars with Toi. And Joram with him vessels of silver, & vessels of gold, & vessels of brass..

Here's contridiction of this verse to: (1 Chronicles 18:9-10)- Now when Tou king of Hamath heard how David hd smitten all the host of Hadarezer king of Zobah; He sent Hadoram his son to king David, to inquire of his wellfare, & to congradulate him, because he had fought agaisnt Hadarezer, & smitten him; (for Hadarezer had wars with Tou:) & with him all manner of vessels of gold & silver & brass..

~~~Q: Toi or Tou, Joram or Hadoram, Hadadezer or Hadarezer?...
All the Bible verses contridicts itself!! Why? Cause its all false! -ISLAM is the ONLY true religion...The Qur'an IS the True words of God! *

ahlam84 2.08.09 - 08:23pm
We can keep going all day & all night! I have so many bible verses that ALL contridict itself! But in Holy Qur'an I guarantee none of you will find a single verse that contridicts itself! Even scientist cant. Why? Because Quran is real.. *

yosi 4.08.09 - 02:58pm
say an example,ahmlam *

yosi 4.08.09 - 03:01pm
u cant say that,you should invite christians to defend their belives,

yosi 4.08.09 - 03:03pm
u say that scientist didnt understand these?for example einistain was crazy to understand these clear thing? ofcours not,indeed christians have answer for u *

yosi 4.08.09 - 03:09pm
christians can said there is this verse in Quran: Gods hand is over the all hands

so God has hand?
i know not,but if someone say this u should define and clear it for him,....now u r talking abt their verses and they shold clear it for u,u should ask them and THINK then say their fals *

yosi 4.08.09 - 03:13pm
bible has written by people after Jesus gone,so people maybe did wrong some sentences
so u cant say thar Jesus is wrong

thats not jesus exact words,mybe some sentenc is wrong for example number of Jacks horses........is this important? *

ahlam84 4.08.09 - 06:18pm
First, My name is Ahlam, get it right..
Secound, if a group of people follows a religion, than the religion & the words of their book should be perfect..NOT CONTRIDICTIONS, otherwise what good is the religion.?
Third, no christian can justifiably go agaisnt any words & or verses of Holy Qur'an, because the Holy Qur'an is perfect in every single form, its without flaws. *

ahlam84 4.08.09 - 06:20pm
So, why dont YOU do the tHINKING & ask yourself, how can a group of people follow a religion, who's book is full of corruptions..? Eh? hmmm. Maybe cause their religion, etc is false!
La ilaha illAllah. Muhammad RasulAllah. *

ahlam84 4.08.09 - 06:22pm
& by the way, I dont need 2 think of nothing..
I knwo myself, my belief (Islam), The commands of Allah (SWT) & the teachings & HAdiths of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). YOu claim to be Mulsim...Only Allah (SWT) knows what u conceal, but obviously YOu need to re-check yourself....& your brotherhood. *

bombaite 4.08.09 - 08:12pm
Yosi, I fully agree wit u dat Kaspian is totaly ignorant of any Religious topics on any Religion. In fact he is totally misleading ppl. I wud like 2 warn ppl not 2 aproch Kaspian 4 his anserz on any Religion. Use ur GOD given intelligence please.GIF and avail d assets of tecnology at ur disposal. All ur queriz/doubts wil b cleared. *

yosi 5.08.09 - 04:50pm
and Ali o walio allah,im moslim too,but i think,im not like u,u just repeat what the leaders said to u,like a parot,

christian didnt say their religion is perfect,they know and they r waiting for jesus to come back,the problem isnt this,
the problem is this:1-why Jesus isnt son of God?
2-why the christians religion is wrong?

dont talk abt islam,think there isnt islam andthen say why they are wrong? can u? *

ahlam84 5.08.09 - 08:40pm
yosi, ignorant...
I think you'd be better as a christian, rather than (Muslim). You asked 4 examples, I provided. Then you still continue agaisnt me. U even call to me a parrot. YOur ignornant. *

ahlam84 5.08.09 - 08:43pm
& by the way, most christians, they mostly dont talk of Jesus (A.S) coming back....Mostly, all they say is Jesus (A.s)! Son of God.
Most of them do not follow their own preachings. Half of them dont even go 2 their church. Most of them drink alcohol, have premarital s*x, commit serious acts of sin...Then they turn around & say, Well, Jesus died 4 my sins, Im 4givin...
-Now comeon, yosi, u cannot be serious! *

ahlam84 5.08.09 - 08:45pm
If u were 2 ask an Imam about Muslim / Christianity, he would talk as I have..Would u call him a parrot too??
u need 2 have a reality check! *

yosi 6.08.09 - 11:47pm
i didnt get my answer.....i said im moslim and want to KNOW why christianity is wrong religion?

Quran said its fals religion,ok ,i accept this but the same Quran say THINK,
i think and i dont understand why the christian is a wrong religion,so i asked u to clear me,but u just sayQuran says.....Islam says.... i know what they say,i ask YOU,what u say as a moslim?
say acceptable reason,dont read Quran for me *

yosi 6.08.09 - 11:51pm
MOhammad (pbuh) said: 1 hour thinking is better than 70 years praying

is this bad that i think then if its acceptable,then i accept

im not like u,you first acceot then pray and if someone ask u a question,then go and think

in your opnion God likes u or me? *

yosi 6.08.09 - 11:53pm
if i ask imam somethig,i hear his words then think again, *

ahlam84 9.08.09 - 04:27pm
u contrdicte ur own words....U said, Qur'an says their religion is false. Then u said u go think for yourself about what Qur'an says, to see for yourself thinking.....Okay, why would u do that?? If ur Muslim & u read Qur'an, u wouldnt have 2 go think about the words of Qur'an, because words of Qur'an are words of Allah (SWT), u shouldnt hav eto think about that....If Qur'an says something, u should automatically believe it & dont question or think about it 2 see your thoughts about what Qur'an says about them....& u asked my opinions, I told u...there is no otherway 2 explain 2u, because the words Ie, Quranic or not, they are my words of opinions..So no matter which way I answer, my expressed opinion will still be same...Islamaic point of view.. *

ahlam84 11.08.09 - 03:14pm
Salem alaikom..
_ Ramadhan is coming soon. When its here, Enshallah I will not come 2 this group during the fast..This group topics are offending & upseting..I only get angered. I wish 2 stay pure minded in the Holy month. Being MUSLIM, u should understand. *

masihon 19.11.09 - 11:09pm
dear brothers and sisters. i would like to make a key point. first of all, we should all believe in one god, the one who created everything. And i would also like to mention how the believe in the trinity in bewildering and invalid. i will explain why it is invalid. brothers and sisters if christians believe jesus i the son of god, because he wa born of the virgin mary, then they should also consider adam and eve to be the son and daughter of god, because they had no father nor a mother. these prophets are sent by the one god for us to emulate them and not to misunderstand or to perpetuate them for a clear misconception. so i hope people have understood the point i am trying to stress, and i hope none of have been aggrieved by my lecture, thank u. *

* Religion-discussion Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Religion-discussion

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search